Dr. Vinod Saini
- QUALIFICATION- M.D (Internal Medicine), F.C.C.S
- MBBS form KMC, Manipal, Karnataka, 2008-2013
- Rotatory Internship from Civil Hospital,Gurgaon, 2013-2014
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Subharti Medical College, Meerut, 2015-2018
- FCCS(Critical Care) conducted by SCCM, 2018
performing peripheral procedures on the arteries and veins of the abdomen, legs, lungs, hands, placement and removal of IVC filters and also treatment for hemodialysis fistula’s via angioplasty.
After completing his “Medicine residency” at Penn State University, “Cardiology Fellowship” at the University of South Florida and an “Interventional Cardiology” fellowship at The University of Chicago, he went on to pursue additional training in “Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Intervention” at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.