Dr. Umair Firdos Tanki
- QUALIFICATION- M.B.B.S, DNB (Orthopaedics)
- M.B.B.S from Govt. Medical College, Jammu University, November 2000-March 2005
- Internship. Govt. Medical College, Jammu University, Mar 2005-Mar 2006
- House Job Govt. Medical College, Jammu (Chest Disease & Tuberculosis), Govt. Medical College, Srinagar (Dept. of Medicine), Emergency Medical Officer, Max Hospital, Gurgaon, July 2006-Feb 2009
- D.N.B Orthopaedic, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Feb 2009 – Feb2012
Dr Umair Firdos is a Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing in Gurgaon and has 7 years of experience in this field. He has done Fellowship in Arthroplasty, Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil lines, New Delhi, June 2018-Dec 2018. Worked as a Senior Resident Orthopaedic Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital, New Delhi, Feb 2015- May 2018, Senior Resident Orthopaedic Fortis Medical Research Institution, Gurgaon, Feb 2014-Feb 2015, Senior Resident Orthopaedic Valley Orthocraft Nursing Home, Jammu & Kashmir, June 2013-Jan 2014, Senior Resident Orthopaedic Columbia Asia Hospital ,Gurgaon, June 2012 – Jan2013. He is a Lifetime member of International Society for Knowledge for surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA).