Dr. Ravjyot Kaur
- QUALIFICATION- MD, FACC, FSCAI
- SPECIALIZATION- Cardiology
Area of Expertise: Abdominal ultrasound, Obstetric and fetal ultrasounds, Level I and Level II Gynaecological ultrasounds, Laparoscopic Diagnostics & Surgery, All types of Hysterectomies Obstetrics &Gynecology expert, Conventional Surgeries, Diagnosis & Treatment, Endoscopic Surgeries, Quality Healthcare, Patient Care & Management, Handling Various Medical Equipment, High-risk Pregnancies, Medical Complications, General Practice in OPD, Treating Gynecological Disorders, Defect Monitoring
- Pursuing: MRCOG , PGDS
- Post Graduate Diploma In Ultrasonography: Institute of Ultrasound Training (affiliate center: Jefferson Ultrasound Research And Education, Philadelphia, USA)
- DMAS (Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery), FMAS(Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery): World Laparoscopy Hospital
- M S in Obstetrics & Gynecology: Sri Aurobindo Medical College and post graduate institute, Indore
- One year Rotatory Internship: Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), New Delhi
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery: Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College
Dr Kaur is based out of Gurgaon and has the hands on experience in end-to-end management of all Obstetrics & Gynaecological patients and medical cases in fast-paced, high-pressure environments. Responsible for monitoring multiple departments, such as high-risk obstetrics, labor ICU, reproductive medicine unit, fetal imaging & ultrasonography, neonatology. She looks after the female patients to ensure a healthy reproductive system and ensure appropriate documentation of clinical care in the medical record in accordance with current standards & guidelines.
Skillfully monitor patients with routine care during prenatal, natal and postnatal periods. Conduct tests, prescribe medications& treatment accordingly.
Deliver babies determining the most appropriate method to ensure the health and safety of both infant and mother. Significantly contribute to continuous quality improvement & achieving and maintaining high-quality patient care for OBS & Gynec patients.
Efficiently perform various major & minor surgeries in Gynecology Theatre and attend OPD clinics. Oversee and write complete discharge summaries as appropriate.
Train and guide Registrars on Gynecological care and management of patients. Oversee the labor room patients, high indoor risk & complicated antenatal patients while attending all kinds of Obstetrics & Gynecological emergencies.
Meticulously perform laparoscopic, hysteroscopy & conventional surgeries, minor surgical procedures like D&C, MTPs while undertaking C-Sections, conducting normal/assisted instrumental deliveries (forceps & venous).