Diabetes Health Check
- General Examination
- Heart Check
- Blood Check
- Sugar Check
- Kidney Check
- Liver Check
- Thyroid Check
- Specialize Check
You Save: 58%
Height, Weight, BP, Pulse, BMI
Comprehensive Blood Markers
Hemoglobin, RBC, PVC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Platelet Count, Total WBC/Differential Count, ESR
Cholestrol, LDL, HDL, Serum Trigycerides, Total Cholestrol/HDL Ratio, VLDL, LDL/HDL RATIO
Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP, HbA1c
Serum Electrolytes, Urea Creatinine, Blood Urea Nitrogen, MAU
SGOT, SGPT, Serum Bilirubin Total, Serum Bilirubin Direct, Serum Bilirubin Indirect
TSH, Foot Test
- Kindly have your last meal at least 8-10 hours before you come for the check and report on an empty stomach.
- You may drink water which may allow your bladder to fill so that we can perform the ultrasound of the lower abdomen. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- Kindly carry your old medical records if you have any. (If you are on regular medication carry those along with you & inform receptionist/Physician about the same).
- You can collect the urine and stool sample container from your nearest Pharmacy and bring the first samples of the day along when you come for a checkup
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers as you may undergo various tests. (if the package has a TMT, please wear a pair of running shoes or sneakers)
- Pregnant women or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo any X-Ray test. It is also advisable not to undergo any health check during your menstrual cycle